Terms and conditions
- Client, when purchasing tour ticket, has accepted rules and regulations. In case of ticket cancellation after ticketing has been done, cancellation policy is next: 48 hours prior full refund. 24hours half of amount is refunded, on the day of trip no refund.
- Please make sure that all the information given is correct and precise. The name in the passanger´s passport should match with the name on the ticket; otherwise the ticket is not valid for travelling. Clients guarantee that all the information provided about themselves and other passangers are corect and precise. Clients are responsible for any data change and are bound to cover any expenses caused by change of travelling date, name or destination.
- In case of two identical reservations (one in travel agency, but other in online system), one or both can be automatically cancelled, even if one is already paid. In case You have a reservation that is no longer needed, contact our travel agency by telephone
+385 91 44 44 445 or by e-mail: email@example.com
- Tickets have to be used in correct sequence as shown in itinerary. In case you do not used it, regarding to terms and conditions of Amico Tours ticket can be cancelled, losing all the payment.
- When making a payment by credit card, please note, that Amico Tours may charge total amount in foreign currency. Air ticket price changes may result from currency conversion.
- Traveler must note all requirements about travelling , show all immigration and emigration documents required. Passport must be valid at last 6 months after leaving the country of it´s issue.Travelers obligation is to make sure about visa necessity. Infants and children are also required to have a passport for leaving the country. In case children are travelling alone or with a person that is not one of their parents or legal guardians, or the name of children is not written in parents passport, a permit approved by notary public and a copy of birth certificate are required. Please ask your notary public our agency for additional documents.
- As „Service Providers“ Amico Tours is not responsible or liability for the following:
- Damage, loss, any injury, delay to person or property.
- Additional expenses, which are not included in the tour price.
- Failure of Machinery equipment, Vehicles or industrial disputes.
- Delay or failure resulted from a Force Majeure Event such as weather conditions, floods, eartquakes, or any other Force Majeure Event